laanng

Lin and Ben's life blog. Dedicated to any and all interesting happenings about our shared life!


A cure for cramps!

I've found the cure for those dreaded cramps!! - Bananas and brazil nuts!!

If I eat a banana a day - on toast, in my porridge, in a banana split (yummy - Ben is a fan!) or whole as a snack, and munch on a handful of brazil nuts a day, I can keep those horrible cramps away!

Since I've included these into my diet, I haven't yelped out in my sleep and scared the living bejesus out of Ben!  I've also found if I point my heels out and my toes to my head, that helps heaps too.

Very relieved indeed!

Labels:

0 Responses to “A cure for cramps!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 laanng | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.