laanng

Lin and Ben's life blog. Dedicated to any and all interesting happenings about our shared life!


Daddy gets punched!

I've had the baby all to myself for a few weeks now and it's been a really special time, feeling the little one moving around inside my belly.  The movements are getting stronger day by day and we've now moved on from eye-twitches to hand grabs!

Bubs is very active and is not afraid to let me know she's there at any time of the day! It really is an amazing feeling and I love it!   Sometimes I'd be presenting in a meeting and she'd kick me nice and square so much that it startles me and I wonder if people can see me jolting!

Just the other night, I was desperate for Ben to share my experience with me...  we were lying in bed and baby was moving around like jumping beans.  Ben rested his hand on my tummy waiting for a sign, but after a few minutes...  nothing.  A little disappointed, he declared "I think we can safely conclude that it's too early for me to feel anything just yet"...  bubs was not impressed at her father's statement and fiercely punched him to prove a point!  Daddy was very chuffed and the smile on his face was gold!

Can't wait for when Ben gets kicked in the middle of the night in his sleep!!!

Labels:

1 Responses to “Daddy gets punched!”

  1. # Blogger Ben Laan

    It was great to finally get involved!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 laanng | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.