laanng

Lin and Ben's life blog. Dedicated to any and all interesting happenings about our shared life!


Movement!

Well, well, well, the little one has finally decided to wake from his slumber and give mumma a sign that he's well and truly around!!

I've been anxiously waiting with baited breath for the last few weeks...  We're just over 20 weeks now and I read that the first signs of movement can come as early as 17 weeks for some, but usually between 20 and 24 is the norm (with first timers more on the latter end)

A few days ago I had a big argument with our not-so-friendly and soon-to-be-neighbour over a house matter... My blood was boiling and there was steam shooting out of my ears and through it, I felt a strong (but not at all unpleasant) "grab" coming from inside my tummy...  I dismissed it at the time...

Then, the next night while we were lying in bed chatting, I felt something grab me from the inside of my tummy...  weird...  not a feeling I've felt before, but again I dismissed it...

But today, as I was resting on the couch with mom I felt a fluttering sensation in my belly...  kind of like butterflies, like excitement.  Could this possibly be baby?  When it happened again but a little stronger about an hour later, I got really excited!!  He's awake!!  And as I write this entry, he nudged again!!

Today is a happy day!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Movement!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 laanng | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.