laanng

Lin and Ben's life blog. Dedicated to any and all interesting happenings about our shared life!


Look at me!! 4D at 27 weeks

Today was an exciting day for us... we got to see our beautiful baby not just in a regular 2D ultrasound, but in 4D!

Our little one was very well behaved and coyly posed for the camera for us... what a beautiful, gorgeous sight to behold! It was an emotional time as we saw baby moving around, throwing hands and feet all around, and even a yawn at one stage!

Technology is just amazing nowadays - although still just a representation of sound waves, and not a true picture of what our babe actually looks like, it was just so exciting and real to see our little miracle develop from a blob of what we thought looked like chewing gum at blastocyst stage to a real life kicking baby!

Mom and Dad came with us to the scan and were chuffed to see their little grandchild in such reality! Not surprisingly, mom was all tears!

Mom and Dad seemed to think bubs had my Dad's nose and Ben reckons my pouty lips when I sulk!

In this photo, I think baby looks incredibly Chinese!!

I just can't wait to meet you and cuddle you! You are just so beautiful, my little miracle!!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Look at me!! 4D at 27 weeks”

Post a Comment



© 2006 laanng | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.